Imaging Services Offered for Residential and Commercial Real Estate
- Outdoor aerial
- Interior video
- Outdoor aerial pictures
- Interior of property/home pictures
When it comes to real estate, video has been shown to attract sellers AND buyers, boost listings and increase sales. Video is highly sought, and you’ve no doubt noticed that video results are appearing along with text results when you search for anything in Google or other search engines these days. By 2017 it’s estimated that 74% of all Internet traffic in 2017 will be video. Using video to sell real estate can be the thing that sets you apart from your competition. Even though it’s a proven factor, it’s still highly underused as a tool.
- What’s more, it’s said that landing pages with video have up to 800% greater conversion rates than the same pages without video; and videos are shared 1200% more than links and text combined.
- Real estate listings with video receive 403% more inquires than those without!
- Did you know that 73% of homeowners say they are more likely to list with a realtor who offers to use video, but only 5% of agents put their listings on YouTube, Vimeo etc…
- Shoppers who viewed video are 174% more likely to purchase than viewers who do not
- Home Buyers are 17 times more likely to click on a video than a text link. We are pulled in by exciting and stimulating video footage that helps to tell a story and give us a richer experience and perspective
- The average website visit without video is just 50 seconds. That number jumps dramatically to more than five minutes for websites with video.
Home buyers and sellers are demanding video. They’re searching for video and they’re choosing video options whenever they find them.
Let us help you take your marketing to a new height by adding High Def aerial video and interior video.
Sources: Virtuets Video Marketing for Real Estate and WelcomeMat.com